Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Earrings are on the Front Page of Etsy Today!

Pin It Organic Hoop Earrings with Carnelian Stones



I have made a series of these "Organic Hoop Earrings" over the past few weeks and am really pleased with them.

I have been wanting to do more with wire and metal and this was a good place to start. I used sterling silver wire to handforge these hoops. I then hammered them for strength and texture. I love the visible bumps and divots in the metal (yes...it was intentional!) On this particular pair I oxidized the metal and brushed the hoops for an antique finish.

Check out some of the other handforged hoops in my shop!





5 comments:

Lo Christine said...

I checked those out today b/c they are fabulous!

L. Rose Designs said...

Thank you :-) I was excited to find out they had made it to the front page eventhough I missed actually seeing them there!

Kim S. said...

Congratulations from a fellow Etsian!

Blogger said...

With BullionVault you can buy physical gold & silver by the gram at current exchange prices.

Create your free account now and get 4 grams of free silver as a welcome bonus.

samia87 said...

Earrings are astonishing jewelry. It simple and awesome to look at. Earrings online shopping Provides the most unique and marvelous earrings you ever get. Take a look here.